Interesting stuff I've read (articles, sites...):

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Google Chrome - the browser wars anew!

First off. Family, friends, and whoever I encourage you to go and download the Google Browser (Chrome). This comes with caveats as my Apple only friends will be disappointed that there is only a Windows version available.

Now a promise to help folks with getting to understand the browser as well as help you file any bugs or problems you might come across (hopefully few).

I have to admit being quite giddy for some time now with the pending release of this product from Google. Having been able to beta test it internally is one of those privileged kicks that has no monitory value to me directly but is quite the exciting thing.

Why in the world would Google want to get into the browser market? I only have my humble opinion on this one. There are many valid reasons for sure, but standing up to the IE juggernaut seems a big one.


What do I like about it? It's fast, clean and has an easier use in browsers that I've never experienced. I'll try and detail some of my more favorite features in the future (if folks are interested. 

Check out the official blog or read some or all of the comic for a pretty fascinating and full explanation of the browser at. 

No comments: