Interesting stuff I've read (articles, sites...):

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What I want in a blog tool...

So in my attempts to git rid of the fluff in Facebook that I just don't need, I'm faced with one feature that I really like.

Specifically, the ability in wall posts to include a link and then have face book go and grab an image from that link and an abstract. This makes it handy to post links to interesting articles or other stuff and have them be something more then a text blurb cut and pasted.

For example this is a crud cut and past from facebook. The formatting is a little screwed up but the important aspect comes after the URL link where the image and blurb were embedded without me doing anything other then cut and pasting the URL...

PART 2:
My old home town of Santa Monica pretty much blows the socks off of everyone else. I was glad to see that their library digitization project has/is wrapping up. Read more AND listen on their site...
http://www.kcrw.com/music/music_library

No comments: